Fish & Chip on-site requirements
Equipment included in your Quote & Client on-site Requirements
- Qualifed Chef experienced in fish and chip catering and other high volume catering techniques.
- Refrigeration - Fridge van, giant igloos, or commercial fridges used to hold fish less than 5 degres centegrade.
- CE approved LPG fryers - Filtered vegetable oil used, 2 - 3 fryers per hundred guests.
- Fresh Fish - Wet fish, floured, and battered on site.
- Freshly made Seasoned Batter - Lightly seasoned, can provide local organic beer batter if required.
- Serving Duration* - 60 - 90 minutes from van, tram, trailer, or catering tent - details below.
- Timed Serving Duration - Some events require serving duration of 30 minutes or less, please call to discuss.
- Satilite Navigated Transport - Please inform us of any Post Code errors on your booking form, we use Sat Nav to route vehicles.
- Satilite Tracked Vehicles - Real time up to date accurate vehicle position anywhere in UK.
- Heated Serving Gantry if hired - 1470mm (w) 538mm (d) 562mm (h) - Requires trestle table & 3kw power supply.
- Catering Tent - Available for hire if not available on-site - included for orders in excess of £2,750.00 if required for cooking.
- Power Supply - 3kw required - if not available on-site can be hired - included for orders in excess of £2,750.00.
- Fresh Chips - Not frozen, normally maris pipers, roosters, or a good quality chipping potato.
- Arrival Time - Aim to arrive on-site 1 - 2 hours before service.
- Handwashing & WC - Please ensure that facilities are unlocked or let us have the location of the key.
- Let Downs, No Shows, Deposits -
Our catering and hire group have provided catering services for events hosted by BBC TV Celebrity Chef Brian Turner and James Martin. Also hire services to events hosted by TV Chef Marco Pierre White and TV Chef Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Hugh Fearnley-Wittingstall, and discussed our menu ingredients with TV Chef Ainsley Harriet. I have advised researchers working for BBC Watchdog and BBC Rogue Traders regarding the significant increase of outside catering traders disappearing with client's deposits and the increase of Internet Caterers not turning up at pre-booked wedding events. You are welcome to visit us at anytime Mon - Fri to confirm our authenticity.
- Read our testimonials - Click Here